Event's Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and do not proceed with your booking unless you agree to these terms and conditions.
by proceeding and making payment, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
the event Carnaval canguru na folia 2019 is a fundraising event promoted by the Brazilian community council of Australia, aka BRACCA, a not-for-profit institution 100% run by volunteers.
as per your donation, you are receiving a complementary ticket that gives you access to the event.
you must present one bar-code per person at the entry of the event. you can either print your ticket or present this digital version. you can find all the details about this event on our website www.bracca.org/carnaval.
once confirmed, bookings and/or tickets may not be cancelled, exchanged or refunded except as required by law or as detailed in these terms and conditions. a change in personal circumstances does not entitle a booking or ticket holder to return or exchange a booking or ticket.
•all prices quoted include the goods and services tax at 10% (gst).
•except as required by law, lateral events is not liable for any loss, inconvenience, damage, additional expense, injury, delay or any other claim in relation to:
i. changes to event information, programme, performers or performance dates, including the cancellation or rescheduling of events;
ii. actions or omissions on the part of independent contractors or others outside of laterals’ control, who supply products and services in connection with events;
iii. unknown or unforeseen defects in any venue, vehicle, device or material used in connection with the events purchased;
iv. venue/promoter polices or legal regulations including, but not limited to: dress standards, bans on cameras and recording devices, the responsible service of alcohol and safety regulations; or
v. events which are unforeseeable or not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to: war, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of god, acts of government, acts of terrorism, accident, failure of machinery, labour disturbances and acts or omissions of telecommunications and delivery service operators beyond our reasonable control.
the food stalls and the bar is being run by third parts. bracca is only promoting the cultural events and its attractions. any responsibility related to the third part products and services has no relation with bracca.
conditions of entry
Bracca has the right to refuse entry or access to the event to people who:
• are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant
No Alcohol drinks allowed
No firearms or Guns (including replica toy guns and BB guns)
No blunt instruments (including sports equipment, such as cricket bats and didgeridoos)
No pointed edge objects (including knives, razor blades and scissors)
• have been banned from events before, imposed by either this that - mothership events or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies
• illustrate behavior that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault, hatred, rage etc
• refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off limits by security services
• are wearing hi-visibility vests or clothing impersonating event staff, gang related uniforms (including bandanas and jackets) or uniforms that impersonate police, event staff or other emergency service personal. there are strictly no passouts. on request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further id requests all patrons and staff will be wrist-banded on entry to the event. any patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately. no liquids are permitted on site for safety and security reasons. there is free water and sunscreen provided on site at various locations inclusive of first aid locations. no food, alcohol or beverages are allowed to be brought onto the site. no weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, portable seats, hampers, eskies, sporting equipment or dangerous goods are permitted on site. no animals are permitted on site (apart from authorized guide/companion dogs). no professional recording devices such as video cameras, go pro cameras or audio recorders are allowed on site. this that has a “tops on” policy. anyone not wearing tops (singlet, t-shirt etc…) will be rejected at the gate and refused service at service points throughout the event. anyone inside the event not wearing a top will have their wristband removed and will be ejected from the event. patrons will be refused service at any service point unless wearing compliant attire. any intimidating behavior including posturing or “surrounding” patrons will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event. please arrive and depart in an orderly fashion and respect our neighbors, so we can return next year. you may be filmed at this event for the purposes and use, at the sole discretion of this that. this that will not take responsibility or liability for cloaked items or ties you bring into the event site. where rides are on site, rides will be ridden at patrons own risk. this that accepts no responsibility or liability for this. line-up and schedule is subject to change without notice. refunds will not be given for tickets in any case.
any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to copyright laws. this that and its artists give no permission for filming, photographing or any recordings. where used in any public medium without written authorization from bracca, may prosecute.
some events are subject to approval from the liquor licensing commission or office of liquor and gaming etc...
by entering these events and using our medical facilities you consent to this that having access to your medical information.
no 3rd party promotional items including flyers, posters, stickers, wristbands or tickets are permitted for distribution at the event.
do not purchase your ticket from outside the venue, from a reseller or from an unauthorised online vendor like gumtree or ebay. only donations done through bracca’s website gives you a complementary entry ticket. failure to present a valid bar-code at the door may result in refusal of entry.
tickets must be treated like cash. tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law & as otherwise specified by this that.
the sale or re-sale of a ticket by the ticket holder (including online auction sites) without the prior consent of this that is prohibited. this that has an ongoing relationship with the police regarding the falsification of tickets to events.
if you suspect you have a fake ticket, please contact bracca www.bracca.org / firstname.lastname@example.org
all patrons entering the site must have a valid ticket. patrons on site without a valid event ticket or event accreditation will be ejected immediately.
one ticket is only valid for the admission of one person. forging a ticket to the event will result in immediate rejection.
bracca reserves the right to refuse entry if a patron has been previously ejected from one of their events. it is the sole discretion of bracca to allow banned patrons to attend future events. bracca has the right to pursue legal action if banned patrons continue to attempt to flout their ban.
for the safety of all patrons, it is a condition of entry that all patrons submit to being searched (pat down of persons, metal detection of persons or physical inspections of bags and containers) upon entry and throughout the event.
in the event a patron refuses to submit to a search:
• on entry – the patron will be refused entry without a refund,
• during, and within the confines of the event – the patron may be removed from the event without a refund. security staff are trained in managing the cultural sensitivities associated with searches and suitable facilities will be provided to conduct searches in a manner that enhances the safety of the event whilst managing the cultural sensitivities associated with these activities.
patrons have the right to refuse a search, however those that do so acknowledge they will be excluded (through refusal of entry) or removed from the event without refund.
if you believe you have been treated unfairly, or inappropriately, please contact us within two weeks of the events end date with security id – event staff details.